Friday, May 5, 2017

Funny Mother's Day Card - STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch

It's a brand new theme and sketch challenge day up at STAMPlorations. We've got a whole new theme & sketch for you to try your hand at! 

I'm still on the Mom Card train "chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo! 



And I made this card with the new Sweet & Sassy Mom stamp set. I masked off the flowers and added a row of  moms by stamping them over and over again in a (semi)straight line. I watercolored and added a sentiment at the bottom. 



So how can you play along at STAMPlorations? Choose either the sketch or the theme OR mash 'em up and use both! 

Hope to see your card in the mix for the awesome prizes we're giving away! 

6 comments:

  1. Super card Becca, love the stamped panel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different design so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always share the best sentiments on you cards! This is terrific Becca. I like the thin border of stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! So beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment is fun, not sure my Mum would laugh but it's different! Lovely bold design too...

    ReplyDelete